Our Super-Duper-Tiggrific “Bucket List”

Every travel blog has a “Bucket list”  it seems.   We’re too lazy to write one, but we’ve decided this is just as good of a geography lesson as it is a bucket list!   YOU LIKE??

Message to M:  This video goes very well with that shower curtain doesn’t it, Em??

We Say No to the Status Quo

Live Small.  Live Green.  Give Large.  Take Little.

Take Notice.  Take Action.

0 comments for “Our Super-Duper-Tiggrific “Bucket List”

1. September 1, 2010 at 16:15

So your bucket list is to name every country? Travel to every country? Or sing and dance like the cartoon character?

2. September 1, 2010 at 21:21

Hahahaha, I adore this!!!

• September 5, 2010 at 15:57

Thanks, Andi! Nice chatting with you on Twitter recently, looks like you’re doing great things!

3. September 1, 2010 at 21:43

That is awesome. I had to watch it twice.

• September 5, 2010 at 15:58

Hi Eric,
      Yes, Animaniacs was one of my favorite cartoons, along side Tiny Toons and Pinky & the Brain.

4. September 1, 2010 at 21:57

hehe I remember when I first saw this. As for sites with bucket lists, my site stemmed from my list and that stemmed out of my desire to keep traveling.

• September 5, 2010 at 15:59

Hey CA,
      What’s up? Thanks for dropping by. We’re very overdue for a new blog post…. anyway, I think a travel bucket list is one of best things in life to have…

5. September 1, 2010 at 22:30

This is AWESOME Aye, thanks! In 5th grade we learned a song to learn all the States in alphabetical order and thanks to that I can STILL name them all without ever missing any. I just might try to learn this one too! There was a great one for prepositions too, but I only remember the first verse.

When we got to Asia I felt a great fondness for all the names, which was pretty awesome. They were nothing but names to me a year ago! 🙂

• September 5, 2010 at 16:00

Hey G,
      I think they have another video for the capitals, I think… I’m sure it’s on YouTube.

6. September 2, 2010 at 07:16

Love this you guys!

7. September 2, 2010 at 10:23

Love it! We have a big map in our house and there are pins in almost every place- kind of the same thing.

• September 5, 2010 at 16:02

I love that idea, too! We have our world map shower curtain that was in Emma’s room. We brought it with us! Can’t put pins in it though…

8. September 4, 2010 at 20:22

Hahaha, this is probably one of the best bucket lists I’ve seen, I applaud your laziness in writing one and letting the animaniacs do it instead, genius! Certainly covers all the country listing anyway. I might knick this idea when I ever get round to writing mine.

• September 5, 2010 at 16:04

I think laziness breeds creativity… We work double time to create short cuts, haha.. like students who spend night and day scheming ways to cheat.. ends up being more work than studying. Anyway, got on a tangent. Thanks for the comment!

9. September 8, 2010 at 16:13

I’m partial to this video for my countries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6h7LEru69U . Add West Xylophone to the list!

10. September 9, 2010 at 09:08

Great bucket list!

But I have to admit there are many mistakes and forgotten countries in the song 😉

• September 9, 2010 at 10:45

But it’s more than enough countries for most Americans to remember though. 😉