0 comments for “My Pumpkin Curry From Chiang Mai, Thailand

1. tnelson11
    October 20, 2010 at 09:40

OMG, that looks so awesome. When I was in Chiang Mai I took one of those elephant, hike, river/raft treks and the tour guides stopped at a market on our way out. They bought some pumpkin and the first night out they stir fried it with chicken. It was unbelievable, but that curry looks even better.

2. October 20, 2010 at 09:55

YES! I’m so glad you posted the recipe, especially after I’ve been drooling over Kyle & Bessie’s tweets about the dish. I’m also excited that it’s fall here in North America and I can make this ASAP. Wee! Will let you know how it turns out. Miss you guys!

3. October 20, 2010 at 20:55

Famous – world famous! It’s delicious!!!! Thanks for the recipe. Will stash this one away for Kyle to cook for me some day. 😉

4. October 21, 2010 at 10:14

Drool.

5. October 21, 2010 at 22:15

That first shot of the pumpkins totally floored me. Insane cool! But the shots of your cooking it made me hungry. Fortunately, Korea does have these kinds of pumpkins and it is in season. Your recipe might be something I might try if I have time.

6. October 28, 2010 at 05:31

This curry was a big hit tonight during our farewell party from Berlin! The pumpkin here is much less orange so it didn’t look quite as colorful as yours, but it was still very tasty. Thanks so much for passing on the recipe to all of us!

• October 28, 2010 at 20:41

So glad you enjoyed the recipe, Audrey. To make it a bit more colorful, you could probably just throw in a bit more turmeric. Adding carrots helps too to give the curry some color. 🙂

7. January 2, 2011 at 22:24

I love pumpkin! And squash and all of that. Unfortunately I can’t get curry in South America…but oh I’d kill to eat a pumpkin curry.